We respect any concerns you may have about confidentiality of the information and personal data processed in connection with your navigation of our landing page. This policy allows you to obtain additional information about the nature and use we make of the personal data you provide to us on the landing page, the origin and use of the browsing information processed during your consultation of our landing page, and also about the your rights.
By using our landing page you are accepting the terms and conditions of this document.
We may amend this policy at any time and such changes shall be effective immediately.
1. Identity and contact details of controller
The landing page is operated by Beangel as the controller in accordance with applicable personal data law, hereinafter referred to as Beangel.
2. Grounds for legitimacy of data processing
2.1 Through the landing page we may collect personal data (hereafter your data) transmitted in the contact form.
2.2 In addition to the data transmitted In the contact form, the Data collected from you and processed by our landing page will also depend on the services used, your choices and the configuration of your device (in particular regarding cookies and other connection testimonials). ): Your full name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
3.1 Grounds for legitimacy of data processing
In this way, your Data is collected in order to:
- answer your questions through the contact form;
- send you information about our offers, news and events;
- evaluate geographic, demographic and statistical data;
4. Retention period of your data
Data concerning you, collected and processed through the contact form will only be kept during the processing of your request. They will then be destroyed unless you have subscribed to our newsletter. In this case, your data will be kept for a period of three (3) years from its collection. At the end of this period, we may contact you again to confirm that you would like to continue receiving our communications about offers, news and events. Your Data will be destroyed within the applicable timeframe of your subscription cancellation request. Finally, connection logs collected with your consent, in the context of cookies and other connection statements set up on our Landig Page, will be maintained for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
5. Data Recipients
5.1 The personal information provided is intended for Beangel.
5.2 In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to:
* Meet requirements imposed by law or the appropriate governmental or judicial authorities;
* Meet required requirements to initiate or sustain a court case or defense in a lawsuit;
* Be reported to the police or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request by the authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud against us (anti-fraud services).
6. Data Security and Confidentiality
We endeavor to take all precautions necessary to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data processed and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or unauthorized third parties from accessing them. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures have been developed, especially as regards information systems. However, we do not control all risks related to Internet use and we draw visitors' attention to the possible risks associated with its use and operation.
7. Your rights
In accordance with applicable law, the User has the right to access and rectify his Data, as well as the right to request its deletion, oppose its processing and obtain its limitation or portability to the extent applicable. You may also object to your data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile; In this case, you will not be able to benefit from personalized offers or services. These requests must be made by email to email@example.com You may also request to stop receiving our communications at any time. about offers, news and events, using the hypertext link provided at the end of each email we send you.
Right to file a complaint
For any questions regarding Beangel's collection and processing of your Data, you can contact by email and customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may also lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), R. de São Bento 148, 1200-031 Lisbon, about how Beangel collects and processes your data. .
Cookies or Connection Testimonials
What are cookies?
A cookie or connection statement is a text file that can be stored on a dedicated space on your Terminal's hard drive (ie computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) through the browser you use to view our Site, according to your browser settings. This cookie file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is registered during the Cookie's validity or registration period.
By viewing our Site, your Terminal's navigation information on our Site may be stored in cookie files installed on your Terminal.
Cookies we issue on our landing page
From the moment you enter our Site, we may, subject to your choice, install cookies on your Terminal, which allow us to recognize your Terminal's browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- - Establish statistics and volumes of traffic and usage of the various elements that make up our Site (pages and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- count the total number of ads served to our ad slots, identify those ads, their number of views, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, if necessary, subsequent actions taken by those ads users on the pages to which these ads direct them, to calculate the amounts due to the ad chain agents (communication agency, ad network, site / media) and to establish statistics;
- adapt the display of our Site and advertising space to your Terminal's display preferences (language used, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit our Site according to hardware and viewing or playback software that your device includes;
- adapt the advertising content of our Site and our offers, according to your browser, the purchases you can make and / or according to the location data (latitude and longitude) displayed by your Terminal (with your prior agreement);
- To the extent that you have provided us with personal data, including your electronic contact details, when you sign up or access any of our services, you associate that data with shipping information for the submission, for example, from electronic searches or display on your Terminal, within the scope of the advertising space we emit, personalized advertisements that are specifically intended for you and may be of interest to you;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal through our advertising spaces according to your device's navigation on our Site or location data (latitude and longitude) transmitted by your terminal (with your agreement previous);
- store information contained in a form you fill out on our Site (registration) or the products, services or information you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, etc.);
- implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to content or service after a certain period of time.
Your cookie options
(a) Accept cookies
registration of cookies at a Terminal is subject to the choice of the Terminal user, who can communicate and change their preference at any time and for free through the options offered by their browser. If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies included in the pages and content you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your Terminal, being readable only by their issuer.
(b) Reject Cookies
If you reject the registration of cookies on your Terminal, or delete those that are already registered, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are, however, required to navigate in some areas of our Site. This would be the case if you try to access our content or services that require your identification. This is also the case when we - or our service providers - fail to recognize, in terms of technical compatibility, the type of navigation program used by your Terminal, your language and display settings or the country from which you are using. Your Terminal is connected to the Internet.
In this case, we assume no responsibility for the consequences of the malfunctioning of our services resulting from Beangel's inability to register or view cookies required for its operation that have been rejected or deleted by you.
(c) How to exercise your options according to the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and their options, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie options.
For Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
For Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/?path=Safari/3.0/pt/9277.html;
For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&hlrm=en;
For Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-e-desativar-cookies-que-os-websites-utiliza;
Para Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/pt/cookies.html;
'Flash' Cookies © from 'Adobe Flash Player'
'Adobe Flash Player' is a computer application that enables the rapid development of dynamic content using the 'Flash' computer language. The Flash application (and similar applications) stores the settings, preferences and use of such content through cookie-like technology. However, 'Adobe Flash Player' ™ manages this information and your options through an interface other than that provided by your browser.
If your Terminal is capable of viewing Flash language content, we challenge you to access its Flash cookie management tools directly from http://www.adobe.com/en.
9. Data Usage
We undertake not to transfer or sell personal data to any third parties other than affiliates or partners, unless we have previously informed you in any notice, agreement or information available on the Site, or have already given us your express consent, or that the law requires it.
If we are required by law or court order to disclose personal data concerning you, we undertake, as far as possible, to notify you (unless Beangel reasonably considers that it is not authorized to do so in accordance with account any legal or judicial obligations that may be imposed on you).
Given the state of the art, especially that generally applied to telecommunications networks, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality, integrity or authentication of email messages you send or receive from Beangel.
10. Applicable law